The Nike Zoom LeBron VI is officially set to be introduced, in limited fashion, tomorrow Oct. 11th with the release of the [“Gold Medal” Nike Zoom LeBron VI]. The wide release of the Nike Zoom LeBron VI is scheduled for December 2008. In aniticpation of this release, we take a detailed look at the Black/Red launch colorway of the Zoom LeBron VI as well as breakdown all of the tech details associated with “The King’s” new sig.
1.Wide synthetic-leather rand provides lateral stability during quick
cuts and jumps.
2. Synthetic-leather upper for an enhanced fit and durability.
3. Milk-crate-patterned soft TPU strap at the Achilles to make it
easier for your foot to enter the shoe.
4. Dual collars provide extra cushioning, support and style around
the ankle area. Graffiti graphics on the interior of the collar and
sockliner represent LeBron’s signature style.
5. Full innersleeve provides a secure lock-down fit.
6. Dual tongues for excellent fit and added comfort. The lion head,
“VI” and milk crate graphics on the outer tongue add unique
7. Molded eyelets for durability and a touch of style.
8. Black and white-colored traditional lacing system offers a secure
fit for your foot and a pop of color on the court.
9. Synthetic-leather midfoot strap and overlay around the toe box
help secure your foot in the shoe and enhance the fit.
More After the Jump
10. Nike Zoom unit in the heel for lightweight and responsive
cushioning and comfort where you need it most.
11. Carbon-fiber cup with clear TPU in the heel for stability, comfort
and an interesting design detail.
12. Phylon midsole provides lightweight cushioning and enhances
13. Full-length Nike Zoom unit for the ultimate, responsive ride.
13a. Double stacked Zoom
14. Large cut-out in the midfoot for reduced weight and a unique
15. Non-traditional, milk-crate-patterned outsole optimizes traction
and reduces weight.
Full inner sleeve provides a comfortable lock-down fit.
Full-length Nike Zoom unit for the ultimate, responsive ride.
Non-traditional, milk-crate-patterned outsole optimizes traction and reduces weight.