In addition to the [Nike Zoom Huarache Trainer Low that we took a look at yesterday], Nike is also set to release the Manny Pacquaio Nike Trainer 1.3 Max as part of their Manny Pacquiao Summer 2011 Collection. The Manny Pacquiao Nike Trainer 1.3 Max is Manny’s daily running sneaker features a Filipino flag inspired colorway and is designed to “provide a soft and comfortable ride after hours of rigorous, high-impact training in the gym”.
The Manny Pacquaio Nike Trainer 1.3 Max is set to release later this Summer in time for Manny’s title bout against Shane Mosley.
Click [HERE] for more pics and info on the Manny Pacquaio Nike Trainer 1.3 Max.
Details of the shoe:
1. Flywire technology in the forefoot provides targeted support and a dynamic fit.
2. Full-length Max Air unit gives maximum cushioning and allows for a smoother, more natural range of motion through footstrike.
3. Nike’s official Manny Pacquiao logo (tongue area).
4. Flex grooves engineered into the midsole and outsole enhance flexibility.
5. Full mesh inner sleeve for breathability and a glove-like fit.
6. Bull-head mesh on the upper for great ventilation and durability.
7. Sockliner with graphics representing unique elements of Manny.
8. Full-length Cushlon midsole combines cushioning with springy resilience for comfort and protection.
9. Reinforced carbon rubber in the heel provides enhanced durability in this high-wear area.
10. Waffle outsole through the forefoot for optimal traction and cushioning.