The Adidas Adicolor campaign, in my opinion, has been the most comprehensive, tightly intergrated, well planned, perfectly executed, and extremely savvy sneaker marketing campaign that I have experienced in recent years. To add to all of the worlwide launches, niche market parties, key collabs, etc., Adidas recently released the final Adicolor podcast, as well as, launched their “Sneaker Bodega” initiative in NYC. The “Sneaker Bodega” initiative places Adicolor sneakers, inconspicuously, within the inventory of several NYC Bodegas (translation: corner store).
I am in awe….
The Adicolor Bodegas Include:
1. Deli Spring & Lafayette: Soho
2. Marlow & Sons: Williamsburg/Brooklyn
3. Grand Food Market Inc Grand and Crosby
4. Deli on Prince and Sullivan
5. Jewel News: Union Square
6. DeliMart: North 7/Bedford/Brooklyn
7. Deli Next to Arleneâ€™s Grocery: Lower East Side
And to view the entire series of Adicolor Podcasts Click Here
Well done Adidas….well done…